In any case, Motorcycles Europe S.a.s. undertakes, within its authority, to fully comply with current legislation on protection of personal data.
- Purposes of treatment mode
- Nature of providing data and consequences of a refusal to respond
- data processor
- Place of data processing
- Types of data processed / specific treatments
- Navigation data
- provided voluntarily by the data (messages and comments)
- general types of cookies used in site
- specific types of cookies used in site
- How to disable cookies?
- Rights of
1. PURPOSE AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
1. The data that may be acquired, and always in compliance with applicable legislation, will be treated for purposes connected and / or instrumental to the provision of access to the www.motoitalia.it < / a>, including any additional services requested by the user; in particular:
b) to execute, in general, legal obligations;
c) for reasons of operational and managerial internal to Motorcycle Europe S.a.s. and related services and / or products offered.
2. In the case of explicit and voluntary expression of consent, the data will be processed for marketing and / or sales promotion, including sending of printed advertising material and / or digital, in services and / or products offered by Moto Europa Sas . More details are available art. 5.
3. The data will be processed lawfully and fairly and used only for the purposes of the preceding paragraphs; for further details please also refer to art. 5. The data will be processed using suitable means to ensure the security and confidentiality and may be carried out with papers and / or by means of automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data. Data will be stored for the time prescribed by law.
2. NATURE OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO RESPOND
1. The consent to the processing of data for the purposes of art. 1, paragraph 1, letters a), b) and c) is required exclusively for the purposes indicated in respect of each service, notifies yield in the manner prescribed by law. In other words, the consequences of a refusal to respond or to give consent are always made explicit and are connected to each service rendered: for example, a refusal to its treatment can prevent browsing the site with all its functionality (in If cookies) or receiving the newsletter (in the case of the newsletter). Therefore, the user is informed with the arrangements appropriate to each particular case, but in any case may consult the website also denying consent to the processing of personal data, if required; in such a case, certain functionality or features may be disabled.
3. DATA PROCESSING
Following the consultation of this site and the use of one or more services may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The holder of their treatment is S.a.s. Motorcycles Europe, with registered office in Gorla Maggiore to Europe via Ranked # 31, P.I. 02671820120 ( "Moto S.a.s. Europe", "we", "us", "our / a / i / e," "Moto Italy," "Moto Guzzi Store," "Moto Guzzi Shop")
4. DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments related to the services referred to www.motoitalia.it take place at the home of Moto Europa Sas, subject explicit exceptions, and they are only handled by technical personnel of Moto Europa Sas in charge of the treatment. The site hosting service is provided by Cost - Computers Services and Technologies s.r.l.. | Registered Office: Via Longhi 13-20137 Milan, which guarantees Moto S.a.s. Europe, the scope of its competence, compliance with current legislation. The data acquired via the web, or otherwise derived from web services, can be provided to technological and instrumental partner of which the owner uses for the provision of services required by users / visitors / customers. Moto Europa S.a.s. guarantees, in any case, compliance with the regulations in force within its competence.
5. TYPES OF / SPECIFIC TREATMENT DATA
Depending on the service rendered can be processed personal data of different types. The specification for each treatment can be found in this article.
5.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in navigation of web sites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified; However, by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. Among them are the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file dimension response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user endeavored platform.
The above data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning; immediately after processing are deleted. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts for more than seven days. As for cookies, please refer to par. 5.4.
5.2 Data supplied voluntarily by (messages and comments)
The optional, explicit and voluntary data and / or e-mail addresses listed on this site, including forms ( "form") of contact or other technological tools may become available, it involves the acquisition of ' address of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the communication sent.
02/07/2018 - The newsletter service is stopped, so will not receive email advertising until further notice.
The newsletter of Moto Europa S.a.s. It is sent by email to those who require them explicitly, using the form on the website www.motoitalia.it and so allowing Motorcycles Europe Sas to the processing of personal data for that purpose.
Consensus: The provision of data is required only in order to receive the newsletter: the refusal to supply in fact entails the impossibility to use the newsletter service, but there are no other consequences.
Purpose: The personal information provided by users are used only to send the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
mode: The data collected is processed by computer. Appropriate security measures are taken to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
service delivery platform: no third-party platform.
Removal from Service : to stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the link for cancellation, present at the end of each e-mail, or send a request to the https://www.motoitalia.it/contattarci . Cancellation is managed manually, they may send more newsletters whose delivery had been planned before the receipt of the cancellation request. Moto Europa S.a.s. It is available to provide any clarification on the matter.
What are they? Cookies are information stored by your browser when you visit a website with a PC, a smartphone or a tablet. Each cookie contains several data (eg., The name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.). Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until you close your browser) or for long periods and may contain a unique identifier.
What are they? Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the proper functionality of the site (technical cookies), while others optimize their performance in order to offer a better user experience and allow you to scan site usage statistics, such as analytics cookies; others are used for display of advertisements, in some cases thanks to the custom made profiling (profiling cookies).
How to disable them? You can disable cookies or by your browser settings (par. 5.4.3. "How to disable cookies?") And through the mechanisms provided by some third party ( par. 5.4.2 "specific types of cookies used on the website").
5.4.1 General Types of cookies used on the site
Technical Cookies : they are essential for the proper functioning of the website www.motoitalia.it .
analytical Cookies (part One): are used for aggregate analysis of visits to the site.
analytical Cookie (part three) : they are used for aggregate analysis of visits to the site, by recourse to a third party service.
Cookie profiling or otherwise advertising (third parties): are used to serve advertisements, even interest-based . These cookies are installed by third parties, including the dealer advertising for most of them. The names of third parties and links to related information available to the next paragraph. In any case, these cookies, and information obtained through them, are not tied to the account registered user to access features specific Moto Europe S.a.s. (Eg., To access the forum).
5.4.2 cookies used on the site
first-party cookies: Technical cookies are used for the following purposes: to store the user's preference with regard to cookies, indicating the ability to scroll through the touch screen of the mobile devices, in the session authentication (for the reserved area to the staff).
- Google Analytics : http://www.google.com /intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html (for disabling - opt-out): https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ), http://www.google.com/ads/preferences (to disable the Google ads - Doubleclick interest-based Web);
- Yotpo: https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/ -
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies ;
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it ;
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ ; < / li>
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy .
- - strictly necessary cookies. It is necessary cookies for the operation of the Website and to enable her to carry out his request for services. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to secure areas of the Website.
- - Functional Cookies. These cookies record information about the choices she made on the Website, such as your user name, language or region where it is located. In this way we are able to customize your visit to the Website.
- - Analytical Cookies. These cookies allow us to gather information about the way visitors use the website, for example, to count visitors and to see how the same move in the internet site. They record his visit to the Website, the pages you visited and the links which you have clicked. These cookies do not collect information that identifies; all information is anonymous. This helps us to improve the way in which the internet site works.
- - _ga This cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between visitors to the website and has a 2-year service life;
- - _gid This cookie contains a unique value to make a distinction between visitors and has a 24-hour service life;
- - _gat This cookie is used to block requests to the server and has a life span of 10 minutes.
- - Cookie of social media. These cookies allow it to share the content of the website with social media platforms (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We have no control over these cookies, as they are installed by the same social media platforms. Consult paragraph 3 below about pixels and social plug-in to learn more about the way the cookie of social media are used in conjunction with the social plug-in.
- - Advertising Cookie. These cookies allow us to provide tailor-made advertising about third party websites, based on the interests you about our products and services you expressed during your visit to our website. These cookies do not collect data that identify it; all data is anonymous.
- - On our website we can deal with interest-based ads, including retargeting or remarketing technology provided by third parties ( "Third-Party Providers Services"), such as
- - target="_blank"> DoubleClick, a division of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland < / li>
- - Google Analytics Advertising Features , a service of Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
- - Facebook Ireland Limited , 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
- - Instagram LLC , 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- - Adform A / S , Copenhagen, Denmark
- to analyze its navigation on our website. Based on that, we are able to address you with personalized advertising. To this end, cookies are stored on your computer. During his visit to our website, we are not collected either by the suppliers of third party services either by us personally identifiable information, but only anonymous data. The use of this technology takes place in a manner entirely consistent with the relevant legislation on data protection. Thanks to these data we can, for example, address you with advertising about third-party websites, tailored to his interests in our products, for example. After visiting our website and showing your interest in a particular set of products, this technology can then show further information in the form of advertising while you are sailing on another website. The purpose of the use of this technology is to better tailor the information available to your interests and make his online experience as informative as possible. However, you can adjust the settings of your browser so that it does not store these cookies and delete cookies already stored. Find the disabling functions (opt-out) Suppliers third party services below by clicking on the link provided:
- - DoubleClick
- - Google Analytics Advertising Features
- - Adform
- The anonymous data created using Google Analytics Advertising Features can be used for Demographics and interests, as well as reports on network impressions.
5.4.3 How to disable cookies?
via browser control: The browser commonly used (eg., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies both for PCs both for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a generally and widely supported function.
Therefore, cookies can easily be disabled or disabled by accessing the browser options or preferences used and generally can be also blocked the only third-party cookies; In general, these options will only apply to the browser and on that device, except that options are not active unify the preferences of different devices. Specific instructions can be found in the options page or help (help) of the browser itself. Disabling technical cookies, however, may affect the full and / or proper operation of different sites, including Moto Europa S.a.s ..
Normally, browsers used today:
- provide the "Do not track" option, which is supported by some web sites (but not all). Thus, some web sites may not collect more certain navigation data;
- offer private browsing option or incognito: thus will not be collected data in the browser and will not be saved to your browsing history, but the navigation data will still be acquired by the operator of the website visited;
- allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but the new visits to a website are usually installed where such a possibility is not blocked.
It indicates the link to the support pages of the most popular browsers (with instructions on disabling cookies on such browser):
- Firefox ( https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare 20th 20disattivare%%%% 20i 20cookie );
- Internet Explorer ( http://windows.microsoft.com/it- en / windows7 / block-enable-or-allow- cookies);
- Safari (iOS) ( https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 )
- Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl = en ; Android and iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/ 2392971? hl = en ).
Third-party cookies: the third-party cookies can be disabled with both the above-described mode is referring to each third part (following the links listed in the previous paragraph).
also be noted, that the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ is an important resource not only to acquire more information about cookies, but also to express their consent in relation to a number of cookies installed by different companies.
5.4.4 What are pixels and social plug-in, which we use and how you can disable them?We also use other technologies on our Web site, which allow us and third party service Providers to offer a more personalized and engaging on the internet, for example by offering more relevant advertising to you on his social media channels, or allowing her to share her experiences on our website through social media. Therefore we use the following technologies:
- - Facebook pixels. Facebook The pixels are small pieces of software, "points" almost invisible to the size of a pixel on our website, creating a link between his visit on our website and Facebook. When the pixels are loading, Facebook installs on his computer a so-called "fr" cookies, which helps Facebook to offer more advertising, but also to measure and improve advertising. This cookie has a 90 day life span. More information on the Facebook cookies can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/policies / cookies / . Consider that when the "fr" cookie is installed, Facebook is able to trace its surfing behavior across other websites which have implemented a pixel or a Facebook social plugin Facebook.
- - Social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are small pieces of software that create a link between his visit to our website and the platform of social media to a supplier of third-party service. The social plug-in notify Supplier third party service that you have visited our website and will be able to receive the Supplier to third party service cookies that they have previously installed on your computer. We use social plug-ins of the following suppliers of third party services:
- - Facebook ( https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins ) < / li>
- - Twitter ( https://dev.twitter.com/web/overview ) < / li>
- - LinkedIn ( https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins )
- - Pinterest ( https: //help.pinterest .com / en / articles / all-about-pinterest-browser Web-button # )
- - Google ( https://developers.google.com/+/web/ )
- - VK ( https://vk.com/dev/widgets_for_sites )
- - Weibo ( http://open.weibo.com/widgets )
- Click on the URL next to each Supplier third party service for more information about their plug-ins. Keep in mind that we have no control on how these social plug-in function on the data they collect, or the use of this information by the Supplier third party service. For more information on how these suppliers of third party services using your personal data collected through their social plug-ins, we refer to their respective privacy policies.
7. RIGHTS OF PARTIES
Requests should be made:
- via contact form at: target="_blank">
- via email, Moto S.a.s. Europe, via Europe. 31-21050 Gorla Maggiore (VA), after touch via email.
Art. 7 d.lg.s 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those which are not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- - On our website we can deal with interest-based ads, including retargeting or remarketing technology provided by third parties ( "Third-Party Providers Services"), such as